Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beware the "Ideas of March"

This is the time of year I get antsy. I have more ideas than I have time to create them. Someone once described it as the world isn't moving fast enough for me. I hope I don't regret creating this blog, or going back to blogging all together after taking 10 months off.

I stayed up all night working on this design. It isn't done...I want to add something else. Sure  it's graphic intensive...um...that's what I do.

The images are my animals. I wanted to incorporate them from my former blog. I was playing around with some Filter Forge Filters, modifying the images. I wanted them to appear out of a hatch, but it looks more submarine-like. A Verdigris Submarine.

Labels

I Totally Recommend

I used this to design this blog. It is great!
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Search This Blog